Students Against Destructive Decisions
- Maryland Youth Crisis Hotline 800.422.0009
- Take a Look Inside the Brains of Mice on Drugs!
- Drugs of Abuse Explore the Science Behind Drug Abuse
- Get the Facts About Drugs
- The Cool Spot—Teens Place for Info on Alcohol
- MADD’s Power of You(th)
- What Do You Know About Meth?
- Prescription Drug Abuse IS Drug Abuse
- How Much Do You Know About Prescription Drug Abuse?
- Inhalant Abuse—Get Informed. Take Action. Save a Life.
- Live Above the Influence
- What’s Your Natural High?—Travis Pastrana
- Official US Government Website on Distracted Driving
- State Farm Teen Driver ty
- End Distracted Driving
- Stop Drugged Driving
- Buzzed Driving is Drunk Driving
- Stop the Texts, Stop the Wrecks
- Prevent Distracted Driving
- The Truth About Alcohol
- Impaired Driving: Get the Facts
- What is Cyberbullying?
- Teens and Bullying
- Get a New Perspective on Bullying
- Make Safe Choices Online—Cyberbullying Teens Against Bullying
- Teens Against Bullying Videos
- Words Have Consequences
- National Hopeline Network 800.442.4673
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 800.273.8255
- What is Depression?
- What Does Depression Look Like?
- Do Teens Really Get Depressed?
- Suicide Prevention is Everyone’s Business
- American Foundation of Suicide Prevention
- Getting Through the Tough Times
- What in STD/STI?
- Stay Teen Prevent Teen Pregnancy
- Planned Parenthood
- I Wanna Know!
- Yes, You Can Get Pregnant
- Teen Girls Health